Here is how to add web music player in website's post along with downloading button. Recently I created a video blogger course in which I did not mention anything about posting Audio Files such as MP3, MP2, Wma etc. One of my blog reader requested me to add this facility and I realized that he was right therefore, today I am going to post it. These days stuff such as video, audio and digital media are most used kind of things whether on internet or mobile phones but these are part of our daily life.
How to Insert Audio Into Blogger Post?
Must watch the video below, the video is in Urdu/Hindi language but other language speakers may get the idea as the animations are universal.
You can now post Naats, songs and other music files into blogger blog post, It is very easy as the video shows. You may have a look at below procedure if video not plays.
- First of all Go to Google Sites.
- Now create a site by writing its name and click the buttons saying create. Make sure that it's unique.
- Tick reCaptcha and then create button.
- Now find Create Page button and again enter another unique URL.
- Change Web Page into File Cabinate and create it.
- Upload your audio file by going with Add File button. After uploading a download link will be shown just copy it and paste into your blogger post's HTML remember keep that into Audio tag as below.
- <audio controls><source src="Paste-Link-of-Audio-file-here"></source></audio>
- After publishing post the audio file will be playable.
Hopefully you have learnt to post audio into blog post but if not or you are having any difficulty please let me know through comment box below or through contact us page. I always try my level best to provide best to my readers.